Wednesday, March 24, 2010

thoughts.....

I had a bone density scan done on Monday the appt was 45 minutes long.  When I broke my leg they were concerned about me having osteoporosis ....as I am 39 years old I was very upset.       I had to lay perfectly still on the table while the scanner went over my body... I never thought that at 39 years of age I would have to worry about this... twenty years from now ....OK  that I can accept.   I kept starring at the ceiling as the scanner went over me and sticking out from one of the ceiling tiles was a bright PINK ribbon.... it was meant to be.  I stopped thinking about me and started to focus on the women who have breast cancer and other women I am trying to help through  PINK.  These women are strong and I am truely amazed by them.....

No comments: